I have been nominated for another award which I am eternally grateful for! The lovely Dave from Cook Sip and Go nominated be for the Versatile Blogger Award. If you are unfamiliar with the award is it is an award nominated by blogger to bloggers for outstanding writing, the uniqueness of the subjects covered, the level of love displayed in their words or, of course, the quality of the photographs and the level of love displayed in the taking of them. So for this I am very honored.
Part of the awards rules are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you – Thanks Dave you’re very kind! Dave is currently in Ethiopia and he has some amazing posts about the destination which you can check out here
2. Nominate bloggers for the award and let them know.
3. Share 7 facts about yourself.
7 Facts About Me
- My full name is Samantha Jane Hussey and I was named after my parents best friend’s son, who when asked what I should be called replied with “Wayn” as it was his friends name – but I think he was pretty chuffed I was name after him.
- I am a very fussy eater and I very rarely eat fish (although I am getting better)
- My boyfriend describes me as lazy, messy and determined but I like to think I live a relaxed lifestyle!
- I was recently baptized and confirmed into the Roman Catholic Church something I had wanted to do for many years
- I am allergic to water. It’s a disease called Aquagenic Urticaria – I am one of only 20 people in the world with this disease
- I have only one tattoo and it is a double infinity symbol on my lower back
- My most favorite place in the entire world in Rome. When I’m there I feel at home – almost like I had lived there before in a previous life
The bloggers I nominate for their amazing blogs are:
Emily Luxton – I love her blog and I follow her posts on a daily basis
Brooke Steward – I aspire to Brooke’s amazing blog World of Wanderlust. She is an incredibly talented and brave young woman
Alli from The Vintage Postcard – I love her tone of writing and her passion for the areas she visits
Katie from The Trendy Nutritionist – A dear friend from childhood…I love her love for life and her passion in healthy eating
Mariella from This Flooded Sky – I love her photography!
Ashley from A Southern Gypsy – She takes incredible photos too and I love her writing style
Karen from Bewitched by Italy – We have the same passion for Italy and I love all the off the beaten path places she discovers