Looking for a luxury apartment for rent in Prague? Then look no further than MOOo Apartments!
When Leo sat down and counted the number of guests who are attending our wedding in June next year, it suddenly struck us! Where are we going to put all these people?! Without hesitation, MOOo Apartments came to mind.
Ever since I became Brand Ambassador for Mosaic House, I have happily referred many visitors to their sister property. Not because I have any financial gain, but because MOOo Apartments are genuinely the best affordable luxury apartments for rent in Prague. But why? What is so special about MOOo Apartments?
1. Great Location
Situated in Karlovo Namesti, MOOo Apartments are ideally located for visitors who wish to be close to the historical center. However, due to its location in Prague’s New Town, you’ll also experience an insight into the daily life of locals.
Karlovo Namesti is 3 stops by metro from the center (on the yellow line), with the metro stop meters from the apartments. There are also very frequent trams passing by that take can you directly into the Old Town. Transportation in Prague is very easy to use and very cheap.
By far the best thing is the quirky cute cow detailings that can be found in all of the 23 luxury apartments in Prague. From the cow artworks and wall paper prints to the rustic countryside interior design and the plush cow pillows, all of the apartments are beautifully styled and immaculately decorated. The best thing about MOOo are, they are filling the gap of people that are visiting Prague by facilitating them with the room for rent in Prague.
All of the MOOo apartments are luxurious and modern in style. However, during the building’s renovation, some of the Art Nouveau features were kept. These include its beautiful exterior facade, common space flooring, and apartment front doors.
3. Spacious in Size
MOOo living Apartments have three room categories, one bedroom apartments, two bedroom apartments and two penthouses. With the average hotel room size in Prague around 26m2, MOOo Apartments are incredibly spacious. Even their smallest one bedroom apartment is approximately 47m2 and their largest penthouse at almost 160m2. That makes MOOo great for couples, families, business travelers and groups of friends.
MOOo also leases out their apartments for short term lets and long term and are often a great choice for short-term expats.
4. Good on your wallet
Prices are as low as 80 Euro a night in low season and around 150 Euro a night in peak season. That makes MOOo Apartments fantastic value!
Considering their location, size, and luxurious feel, they are great options for those looking to stay in a comfortable and stylish apartment. Pair that with the ability to cook for yourself in your own superbly equipped kitchen and you’ve got yourself a great deal!
MOOo Apartments have more services than you can imagine. All of them have been added to ensure you have the most comfortable and stress-free stay in Prague.
- Private Concierge – ready to assist you with any questions you may have
- Private WiFi – No slow connections and its free!
- Elevator – While MOOo Apartments are not step free, they have elevator access to all of the apartments.
- Bed linen and towels are provided and included in the price of the apartments
- Hair Dryer – no need to pack your own!
- Bathroom accessories (shower gel, shampoo, body lotion, etc.) – Great for those on business trips and travelers looking to pack light!
- Safety deposit box – Keep all your belonging safe and stored away.
- Luggage hold – Great for late flights! Store your luggage and tick off more of those sights you planned to see!
- Samsung TV and LG Soundbar – Now you can watch Game of Thrones on the big screen while you’re away!
- Free calls on fixed lines and mobile phones in the Czech Republic and fixed lines within Europe
- Luxury sofa-beds – Great for children or additional guests!
Are you on Pinterest? Pin it for later!